- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,268 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: O5355429
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Pool View, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Dead-End, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 292330185900830
- Zillow Home ID: 46223479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $221-470K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32812 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32812 homes, this home is 132.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Orlando, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32812 home values.
|3752 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$382K||5||3.5||3,657|
|6832 Lunar Ln Orlando, FL||$331K||4||3||2,998|
|6800 Lunar Ln Orlando, FL||$363K||5||3.5||3,956|
|3740 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$302K||4||3||2,559|
|3749 Crescent Park Blvd Orlando, FL||$302K||4||3||2,508|
|3764 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$304K||4||3||2,505|
|3776 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$393K||6||3||3,871|
|3765 Crescent Park Blvd Orlando, FL||$299K||4||3||2,482|
|3733 Crescent Park Blvd Orlando, FL||$306K||4||3||2,507|
|6846 Lunar Ln Orlando, FL||$322K||4||3||2,700|
|6803 Lunar Ln Orlando, FL||$333K||4||3||2,999|
|3779 Crescent Park Blvd Orlando, FL||$345K||4||3||3,263|
|3788 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$271K||4||3||2,542|
|3724 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$272K||4||2||2,173|
|3717 Crescent Park Blvd Orlando, FL||$316K||4||3||2,686|
|6819 Lunar Ln Orlando, FL||$318K||4||3||2,795|
|3798 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$257K||4||2||2,283|
|3793 Crescent Park Blvd Orlando, FL||$304K||4||3||2,877|
|6835 Lunar Ln Orlando, FL||$311K||4||3||2,472|
|3712 Half Moon Dr Orlando, FL||$326K||4||3||2,508|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!