6819 Cedar Ridge Cir, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Rarely a car on this giant private circle. Neighbors are friendly and say, "no crime at all ". Everybody has nice, well kept yards and all the homes are very new.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $119,900
- Price/sqft: $76
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 272N28055000A000510
- Zillow Home ID: 52931707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6819 Cedar Ridge Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Milton, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, 1,611,720 sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 6823 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$133K321,892
- 6815 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$134K421,783
- 6827 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$118K321,577
- 6811 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$103K321,300
- 6831 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$137K421,915
- 6820 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$119K321,603
- 6816 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$121K321,622
- 6824 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$162K432,076
- 6812 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$132K321,687
- 6803 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$120K321,570
- 6828 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$139K421,746
- 6835 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$130K321,892
- 6808 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$140K321,608
- 6836 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$142K331,669
- 6804 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$147K421,783
- 6799 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$136K421,892
- 5950 Herlong Dr Milton, FL$135K321,925
- 6844 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$123K321,480
- 5946 Herlong Dr Milton, FL$126K321,715
- 5954 Herlong Dr Milton, FL$121K321,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!