6819 Rhonda Dr, Harvard, IL 600333 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 52 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 08623807
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 0133128004
- Zillow Home ID: 5008268
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6819 Rhonda Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% greater than in Harvard, and 666.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 6905 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$147K------
- 6813 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$124K32--
- 6911 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$160K------
- 6911 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$127K------
- 6820 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$199K43--
- 6906 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$187K32--
- 6717 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$207K------
- 6814 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$156K------
- Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL--------
- 6912 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$159K------
- Rita Dr Harvard, IL--------
- 23716 Rita Dr Harvard, IL$184K------
- 23802 Rita Dr Harvard, IL$151K------
- 23624 Rita Dr Harvard, IL$122K31.5--
- 23810 Rita Dr Harvard, IL$192K3----
- 23618 Rita Dr Harvard, IL$131K------
- 6915 S Oak Grove Rd Harvard, IL$202K------
- 6625 Rhonda Dr Harvard, IL$152K------
Nearby Schools in Harvard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Jefferson Elementary 4-5 3.1 mi
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292