682 Elepaio St, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,880,000
- Price/sqft: $655
- Finished basement, 770 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 458 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,869 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350120250000
- Zillow Home ID: 610857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 682 Elepaio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 1.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 690 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.99M532,504
- 676 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.18M232,662
- 4401 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.24M421,396
- 696 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.26M732,439
- 4379 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$2.15M532,731
- 668 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.3M322,515
- 4409A Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.33M322,508
- 4371 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$4.82M76.57,593
- 4405 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.25M411,424
- 679 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.86M421,982
- 706 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.33M433,168
- 4409 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.18M41.51,412
- 658 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.75M321,749
- 4205 Alae St Honolulu, HI$2.1M64.53,260
- 667 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.18M674,389
- 4383 Hopeloa Pl Honolulu, HI--73.53,012
- 4417 Puu Panini Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$1.17M521,080
- 661 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.51M444,024
- 4417 Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.53M52.55,000
- 712 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$3.02M33.53,721
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.