682 Windmill Ln, Pleasanton, CA 945664 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Classic homes near historic downtown Pleasanton, parks and schools.
- Lot: 10,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,185,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,764 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 094 021801200
- Zillow Home ID: 24932089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 682 Windmill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% lower than in Pleasanton, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94566 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pleasanton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94566 home values.
- 688 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$970K322,244
- 676 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.1M32.52,581
- 670 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.18M433,026
- 677 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.12M32.52,854
- 671 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.05M43.52,362
- 683 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.17M433,070
- 665 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.09M32.52,641
- 689 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.01M322,234
- 661 Abbie St Pleasanton, CA$971K322,246
- 695 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.12M32.52,641
- 653 Abbie St Pleasanton, CA$1.16M42.52,695
- 664 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$957K322,246
- 658 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.13M42.52,641
- 659 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$898K32.51,979
- 649 Abbie St Pleasanton, CA$1.17M433,076
- 665 Abbie St Pleasanton, CA$1.19M32.52,643
- 633 Abbie St Pleasanton, CA$1.14M52.52,872
- 653 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.15M333,062
- 4649 Mirador Dr Pleasanton, CA$1M422,302
- 646 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.16M42.52,641
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.