- Lot: 7,257 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,556 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $400,800
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: S4815148
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ County Water, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Property Description \ One Story, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Features \ Other, Office Primary Board ID \ Osceola, Last Status \ Incomplete
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,451 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242327542803330
- Zillow Home ID: 82107281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-322K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 25.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|6826 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$275K||4||3||2,230|
|6814 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$273K||4||3||2,230|
|6832 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$292K||4||2.5||2,683|
|6808 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$269K||3||2||2,094|
|6838 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$284K||4||4||2,230|
|6802 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$294K||4||2.5||2,690|
|6844 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$276K||3||2.5||2,230|
|12959 Runswick Ave Windermere, FL||$326K||4||2.5||3,103|
|6850 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$266K||3||2||2,094|
|12953 Runswick Ave Windermere, FL||$286K||4||2.5||2,460|
|6770 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$345K||4||3||3,337|
|6856 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$271K||3||2.5||2,230|
|12947 Runswick Ave Windermere, FL||$284K||4||2||2,300|
|12954 Droxford Rd Windermere, FL||$338K||4||2.5||2,989|
|6764 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$328K||4||3||3,135|
|6862 Duncaster St Windermere, FL||$290K||4||2||2,451|
|12948 Droxford Rd Windermere, FL||$270K||4||2||2,151|
|Droxford Rd Windermere, FL||$270K||4||2||2,151|
|12941 Runswick Ave Windermere, FL||$318K||4||3||2,889|
|12942 Droxford Rd Windermere, FL||$319K||4||3||2,978|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!