6821 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 191383 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 102038600
- Zillow Home ID: 10219493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6821 N 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Oak Lane market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Philadelphia, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Oak Lane home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Oak Lane home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,520 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 6823 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,160
- 6819 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,280
- 6817 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,120
- 6825 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,120
- 6815 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,120
- 6811-6813 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$94K41624
- 1932 E Haines St Philadelphia, PA$129K3--1,350
- 6810 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$97K311,044
- 6812 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$101K311,044
- 6808 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K311,044
- 6814 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,044
- 6806 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$126K31.51,044
- 6816 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$98K311,044
- 6804 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$110K311,044
- 6818 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$66K311,044
- 6802 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$109K311,044
- 6820 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$74K311,044
- 6822 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$75K311,044
- 6800 Wyncote Ave Philadelphia, PA$117K521,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!