6822 Elmstone Dr, Charlotte, NC 282774 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $174,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,434 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22344285
- Zillow Home ID: 6315817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6822 Elmstone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballantyne East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.3% less than in Charlotte, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballantyne East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballantyne East home values.
- 6816 Elmstone Dr Charlotte, NC$335K42.52,728
- 10823 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$331K42.52,749
- 6807 Wolf Run Dr Charlotte, NC$275K42.52,364
- 10826 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$324K42.52,618
- 6813 Wolf Run Dr Charlotte, NC$252K42.52,071
- 10815 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$319K432,659
- 6821 Elmstone Dr Charlotte, NC$323K42.52,703
- 10902 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$337K52.53,023
- 10812 Whitfield Ridge Dr Charlotte, NC$320K42.53,007
- 10818 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$258K321,950
- 10818 Whitfield Ridge Dr Charlotte, NC$273K42.52,316
- 6801 Wolf Run Dr Charlotte, NC$323K52.53,019
- 6817 Wolf Run Dr Charlotte, NC$274K42.52,300
- 6815 Elmstone Dr Charlotte, NC$329K42.53,023
- 10908 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$312K32.52,452
- 10809 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$329K32.52,947
- 6807 Elmstone Dr Charlotte, NC$312K42.52,843
- 10810 Back Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$276K32.52,156
- 6913 Elmstone Dr Charlotte, NC$330K42.52,860
- 6823 Wolf Run Dr Charlotte, NC$318K42.52,663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.