- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6823 Jackson St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,350 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $46,000
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 412317400
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 10420730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6823 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tacony, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 32.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tacony home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 6821 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA------1,350
- 6819 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA------1,350
- 4504 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K----1,350
- 4502 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$113K321,350
- 4500 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K----1,350
- 4506 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K----1,350
- 6817 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,200
- 4510 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$131K----1,550
- 4508 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,350
- 6815 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,200
- 6824 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$106K411,200
- 6813 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$99K311,260
- 6822 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$135K411,440
- 6811 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,470
- 6809 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 4518 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$60K31928
- 6825 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$120K----1,280
- 6827 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$66K31896
- 6829 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$66K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.