- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6825 E County Line Rd, Longmont, CO 805043 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $485,000
- Finished basement, 864 sqft
- Parking: 1008 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: R0052316
- Zillow Home ID: 13210560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6825 E County Line Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Boulder, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80504 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80504 home values.
- 6887 E County Line Rd Longmont, CO$582K41.752,744
- 6770 County Road 1 Longmont, CO$331K31--
- 6951 E County Line Rd Longmont, CO--41.5936
- 6740 County Road 1 Longmont, CO$626K54--
- 6703 E County Line Rd Longmont, CO--333,402
- 6960 County Road 1 Longmont, CO$667K443,520
- 7220 County Road 1 Longmont, CO$536K322,695
- 7229 E County Line Rd Longmont, CO$494K31.752,106
- 7240 E County Line Rd Longmont, CO$572K332,492
- 12350 Niwot Rd Longmont, CO$375K31.52,304
- 29 State Highway 52 UNIT C Longmont, CO$199K--1--
- 29 State Highway 52 LOT T Erie, CO$201K--2--
- 29 State Highway 52 LOT M Erie, CO$200K32--
- 29 State Highway 52 APT N Erie, CO$200K32--
- 29 State Highway 52 LOT R Erie, CO$200K--1--
- 29 State Highway 52 LOT P Erie, CO$201K--2--
- 29 State Highway 52 LOT K Erie, CO$204K32--
- 29 State Highway 52 LOT U Erie, CO$201K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!