6826 N Sherman Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462205 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 960 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 625 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,063 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 183
- Parcel #: 490232105014000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1269998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6826 N Sherman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6808 N Sherman Dr Indianapolis, IN$282K212,975
- 3709 Delaware Commons South Dr Indianapolis, IN$639K544,648
- 3643 Delaware Commons South Dr Indianapolis, IN$727K456,624
- 6730 N Sherman Dr Indianapolis, IN$290K22.52,868
- 3803 Nesbitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$668K446,151
- 3627 Delaware Commons South Dr Indianapolis, IN$295K52.54,481
- 3802 Sherman Cir Indianapolis, IN$430K41.53,900
- 6736 Sunny Ln Indianapolis, IN$224K311,936
- 6704 Sunny Ln Indianapolis, IN$447K1053,803
- 3804 Nesbitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$460K41.53,497
- 3710 Delaware Commons North Dr Indianapolis, IN$601K443,585
- 3704 Delaware Commons North Dr Indianapolis, IN$528K41.53,860
- 3801 Sherman Cir Indianapolis, IN$581K423,209
- 3823 Nesbitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$328K4--3
- 3823 Nesbitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$491K42.52,592
- 6708 N Sherman Dr Indianapolis, IN$219K61.52,520
- 6702 Sunny Ln Indianapolis, IN$331K33.53,522
- 3636 Delaware Commons North Dr Indianapolis, IN$360K533,299
- 6725 Sunny Ln Indianapolis, IN$181K311,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.