6827 Boulder Creek Ln, Riverside, CA 925065 beds, 4 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 140 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1999 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- MLS #: OC14067518
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1215 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 243360039
- Zillow Home ID: 17861982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6827 Boulder Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alessandro Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% lower than in Riverside, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Alessandro Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alessandro Heights home values.
- 6826 Boulder Creek Ln Riverside, CA$971K42.755,474
- 6825 Boulder Creek Ln Riverside, CA$871K53.53,900
- 6753 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$872K53.54,889
- 6966 Ranch View Rd Riverside, CA$913K34.254,162
- 6783 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$878K455,306
- 6823 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$861K444,036
- 7163 Miracle Mile Riverside, CA$1.25M358,220
- 7181 Miracle Mile Riverside, CA$1.01M455,734
- 6733 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$985K53.253,720
- 6843 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$953K444,954
- 6944 Ranch View Rd Riverside, CA--665,200
- 6804 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$878K45.54,060
- 7168 Miracle Mile Riverside, CA--Studio----
- 6863 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$1.17M66.56,588
- 6723 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$1.04M33.254,385
- 7171 Miracle Mile Riverside, CA$1.55M416,225
- 6828 Canyon Hill Dr Riverside, CA$851K42.753,263
- 7191 Miracle Mile Riverside, CA--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292