- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 289 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,558 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $30,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 07312842
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 120 sqft
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Traditional, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Parking \ Parking Pad, Lot Description \ Corner, Construction \ Other (See Remarks)
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 15 253 07 001
- Zillow Home ID: 14482132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $51-127K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30083 home values will increase 8.9% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Stone Mountain as a whole. Among 30083 homes, this home is 44.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% greater than in Stone Mountain, and 308.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stone Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30083 home values.
|689 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$67K||3||2||1,178|
|792 Durham Trl Stone Mountain, GA||$66K||3||2||1,178|
|695 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$69K||4||2||1,224|
|786 Durham Trl Stone Mountain, GA||$79K||3||2||1,546|
|684 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$75K||3||2||1,458|
|690 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$65K||3||2||1,224|
|798 Durham Trl Stone Mountain, GA||$73K||3||2||1,224|
|3992 Creek Station Ln Stone Mountain, GA||$105K||3||2||1,632|
|778 Durham Trl Stone Mountain, GA||$72K||3||2||1,250|
|696 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$64K||3||2||1,178|
|3991 Creek Station Ln Stone Mountain, GA||$108K||3||3||1,752|
|701 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$65K||3||2||--|
|701 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$75K||4||2||1,546|
|3996 Creek Station Ln Stone Mountain, GA||$116K||3||2.5||2,093|
|702 Durham Xing Stone Mountain, GA||$63K||3||2||1,216|
|3979 Springleaf Dr Stone Mountain, GA||$99K||3||2.5||2,210|
|4058 Creek Station Ln Stone Mountain, GA||$105K||3||2||1,632|
|804 Durham Trl Stone Mountain, GA||$79K||3||2||1,590|
|3973 Springleaf Dr Stone Mountain, GA||$82K||3||2||2,102|
|4062 Creek Station Ln Stone Mountain, GA||$112K||4||2.5||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Stone Mountain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!