683 Melrose Ct, Greenfield, IN 461403 beds, 2 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107522969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 683 Melrose Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46140 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46140 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46140 home values.
- 671 Melrose Ct Greenfield, IN$146K52.52,172
- 647 Melrose Ct Greenfield, IN$120K321,531
- 2167 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$115K321,403
- 2159 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$147K42.52,138
- N Home On-site # 478YYI Indianapolis, IN$136K32.52,126
- N Home On-site # CFUC3Y Indianapolis, IN$132K321,927
- N Home On-site # W37IY2 Indianapolis, IN$131K32.51,772
- N Home On-site # L2124U Indianapolis, IN$136K321,976
- N Home On-site # PCO2ZS Indianapolis, IN$117K321,400
- 635 Melrose Ct Greenfield, IN$120K321,437
- 2180 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$126K321,734
- 2143 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$130K321,446
- 623 Melrose Ct Greenfield, IN$114K321,400
- 2135 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$155K42.52,110
- 2140 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$148K432,120
- 650 N Meridian Rd Greenfield, IN$147K322,590
- 2063 Modesto Ct Greenfield, IN$143K32.52,572
- 2114 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$147K32.52,568
- 561 N Meridian Rd Greenfield, IN$116K32.52,113
- 2111 Meridian Springs Ln Greenfield, IN$113K321,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.