- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
683 Seapine Cir, Pensacola, FL 325063 beds, 2 baths, 1,669 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 630 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,669 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 172S313302004002
- Zillow Home ID: 44689233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 683 Seapine Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Pensacola, and 60.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 687 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$110K321,670
- 679 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$116K321,603
- 760 Briarwood Dr Pensacola, FL$98K--21,616
- 675 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$114K--21,627
- 644 Briarwood Dr Pensacola, FL$126K321,687
- 691 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$115K--21,638
- 686 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$93K--21,418
- 740 Briarwood Dr Pensacola, FL$111K--21,624
- 690 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$104K--21,488
- 671 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$109K--21,624
- 695 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$120K--21,680
- 515 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$108K--21,596
- 640 Briarwood Dr Pensacola, FL$120K--21,842
- 720 Briarwood Dr Pensacola, FL$123K321,905
- 694 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$117K--21,659
- 10776 Pampas Trail Rd Pensacola, FL$126K--21,660
- 10802 Berryhill Rd Pensacola, FL$100K--21,682
- 699 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$104K--21,438
- 10700 Sawara Dr Pensacola, FL--------
- 519 Seapine Cir Pensacola, FL$119K--21,797
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.