683 Terry St SE, Atlanta, GA 303153 beds, 3 baths, 1,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,660 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 356 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 7167647
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Parcel #: 14 00540001123
- Zillow Home ID: 65441489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 683 Terry St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerhill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% higher than in Atlanta, and 121.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Summerhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerhill home values.
- 679 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$70K211,508
- 689 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$53K221,032
- 677 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$51K11923
- 693 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$106K321,428
- 684 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 78 Bass St SE Atlanta, GA$102K321,144
- 680 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA$103K331,421
- 680 Reed St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$106K32--
- 684 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$140K52.51,870
- 674 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 690 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$192K43.52,205
- 680 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$63K211,620
- Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$70K211,508
- 696 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA$53K31960
- Terry St Atlanta, GA--------
- 674 Terry St SE Atlanta, GA$59K311,008
- 685 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- Reed St SE Atlanta, GA$48K311,240
- 93 Terry St SE STE D Atlanta, GA$86K221,040
- 64 Bass St SE Atlanta, GA$118K321,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.