6830 Fox Lake Dr N, Indianapolis, IN 462784 beds, 5 baths, 8,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 8,096 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118211685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6830 Fox Lake Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
- 6830 Fox Lake Ct Indianapolis, IN$625K43.56,178
- 6844 Fox Lake Dr N Indianapolis, IN$1.05M54.57,996
- 6822 Fox Lake Ct Indianapolis, IN$389K42.53,949
- 6844 Fox Lake Dr N Indianapolis, IN$1.27M557,996
- 6848 Fox Lake Dr S Indianapolis, IN$592K43.55,610
- 8216 Sunray Ct Indianapolis, IN$312K422,959
- 6823 Fox Lake Dr N Indianapolis, IN$713K447,192
- 6823 Fox Lake Ct Indianapolis, IN$511K447,192
- 6856 Fox Lake Ct Indianapolis, IN$544K43.54,334
- 6824 Fox Lake Dr S Indianapolis, IN$378K31.53,602
- 8215 Sunray Ct Indianapolis, IN$713K588,624
- 6805 Fox Lake Ct Indianapolis, IN$364K51.53,478
- 8215 Sunray Ct Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8282 Thoroughbred Ct Indianapolis, IN$411K31.52,469
- 8126 Wellsbrook Dr Indianapolis, IN$399K654,465
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292