- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6830 SE Fir Ave, Portland, OR 972062 beds, 1 bath, 830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- RV Parking
- Utility room with tile floor, new vinyl windows, recently remodeled.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00055317
- Zillow Home ID: 48213191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6830 Se Fir Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% less than in Clackamas, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97206 home values.
- 6842 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$170K311,266
- 6746 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$101K21600
- 6759 SE Hazel Ave Portland, OR$204K32.51,255
- 6803 SE Hazel Ave Portland, OR$168K--1988
- 6715 SE Hazel Ave Portland, OR$172K211,478
- 6900 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$244K51.51,837
- 6744 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$329K212,123
- 6837 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$155K21988
- 6743 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$95K21835
- 6901 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$152K21930
- 6809 SE Hazel Ave Portland, OR$187K311,292
- 6743 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$110K21874
- 6713 SE Hazel Ave Portland, OR$174K211,193
- 6903 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$103K21644
- 6920 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$169K311,056
- 6742 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$202K321,525
- 6741 SE Fir Ave Portland, OR$96K21840
- 6830 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$165K21767
- 6824 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$164K211,239
- 6800 SE Hazel Ave Portland, OR$209K321,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.