- Lot: 9,931 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 388 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 21353106
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Storms Some, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Fireplace Description \ No Fireplace, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 490231130098000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1260009
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 43.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6837 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$96K||2||--||748|
|6739 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||2||1,304|
|6843 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$98K||2||--||746|
|6731 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$126K||3||1||984|
|6838 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$142K||2||--||1,743|
|6730 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|6849 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$127K||4||2.5||1,661|
|6844 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$109K||2||--||1,308|
|6832 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$109K||2||--||1,014|
|6725 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$131K||3||1||1,503|
|6838 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$110K||2||--||1,440|
|6722 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|6738 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||--||1,392|
|6850 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$90K||2||1||746|
|6844 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$113K||4||--||1,440|
|6855 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$139K||3||2||2,426|
|6730 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||--||736|
|6850 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$110K||3||2||2,000|
|6716 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|6856 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$92K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!