- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6832 Andrews Rd, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: B0157Q C00012
- Zillow Home ID: 42300022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6832 Andrews Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.8% greater than in Bartlett, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 6826 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$145K321,772
- 6838 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$136K321,503
- 6825 Nicole Cv Bartlett, TN$156K321,792
- 6831 Nicole Cv Bartlett, TN$133K321,600
- 6844 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$127K321,582
- 6831 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$142K321,531
- 6817 Nicole Cv Bartlett, TN$122K321,464
- 6820 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$151K431,982
- 6827 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$132K321,874
- 6835 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$159K321,923
- 6837 Nicole Cv Bartlett, TN$135K321,758
- 6841 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$148K321,600
- 6850 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$132K321,522
- 6818 Nicole Cv Memphis, TN$134K321,574
- 6823 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$132K321,436
- 6830 Nicole Cv Memphis, TN$133K321,400
- 6824 Nicole Cv Bartlett, TN$129K321,604
- 6845 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$130K421,710
- 6836 Nicole Cv Memphis, TN$169K321,623
- 3501 Tiffany Oaks Ln Bartlett, TN$142K421,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292