- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6833 Cornelia Ln, Dallas, TX 752144 beds, 3 baths, 3,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2003
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 00000246868000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26707054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6833 Cornelia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% less than in Dallas, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 6825 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$519K322,220
- 6907 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$687K333,100
- 6819 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$435K222,082
- 6848 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$449K322,203
- 6906 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$747K54.53,928
- 6828 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$562K32.52,519
- 6820 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX--433,230
- 6912 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$430K222,017
- 6842 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$500K322,558
- 6815 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$530K432,635
- 6915 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$472K322,456
- 6918 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$446K322,542
- 6808 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$708K32.53,193
- 6836 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$468K221,863
- 6908 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$558K32.52,120
- 6807 Cornelia Ln Dallas, TX$470K422,283
- 6925 Alexander Dr Dallas, TX$508K322,780
- 6937 Alexander Dr Dallas, TX$585K422,858
- 6924 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$423K321,468
- 6909 Merrilee Ln Dallas, TX$432K32.52,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.