- Lot: 6,895 sqft
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $130
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Saguaro High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Split, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Roofing \ Foam, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 17419017
- Zillow Home ID: 7857946
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Scottsdale home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Scottsdale as a whole. Among South Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 30.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Scottsdale, and 41.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
|6830 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$299K||--||2.5||1,984|
|6826 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$326K||2||2||2,033|
|6842 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$331K||3||2.5||1,984|
|6822 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$407K||--||--||3,184|
|6846 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$331K||3||2||1,984|
|6818 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$415K||--||3.75||3,304|
|6829 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$329K||--||2.75||2,044|
|6825 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$423K||3||3||3,304|
|6850 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$333K||--||2.5||2,033|
|6814 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$413K||--||--||3,304|
|7230 E Joshua Tree Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$331K||--||2.5||1,984|
|6821 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$423K||--||3.75||3,304|
|7241 E Joshua Tree Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$338K||--||2.5||2,074|
|6817 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$421K||--||3.75||3,304|
|7234 E Joshua Tree Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$334K||--||2.75||2,044|
|6810 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$329K||--||2.75||2,044|
|6813 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$339K||--||2.75||2,348|
|7238 E Joshua Tree Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$333K||--||2.5||2,033|
|7245 E Joshua Tree Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$334K||--||2.75||2,044|
|6806 N 72nd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$335K||--||2.5||1,984|
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!