- Lot: 4,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Views: 5,952 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $468,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $286
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 448 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Parcel #: 001164022000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308758
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470-725K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 17.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in Monterey, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|694 Alice St Monterey, CA||$463K||2||1||869|
|668 Alice St Monterey, CA||$590K||4||4.5||1,497|
|662 Alice St Monterey, CA||$533K||3||2||1,169|
|698 Alice St Monterey, CA||$731K||3||3||1,923|
|687 Lyndon St Monterey, CA||$514K||3||1||1,077|
|675 Lyndon St Monterey, CA||$553K||3||2||1,218|
|1801 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA||$471K||2||1||918|
|665 Lyndon St Monterey, CA||$507K||3||2||1,042|
|660 Alice St Monterey, CA||$526K||2||1||1,125|
|671 Alice St Monterey, CA||$598K||4||2||1,448|
|681 Alice St Monterey, CA||$578K||3||2||1,452|
|663 Alice St Monterey, CA||$560K||3||2||1,307|
|695 Alice St Monterey, CA||$456K||1||1||787|
|657 Lyndon St Monterey, CA||$416K||2||1||790|
|646 Alice St Monterey, CA||$573K||3||2||1,456|
|1880 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|651 Alice St Monterey, CA||$578K||4||2||1,441|
|699 Alice St Monterey, CA||$632K||4||2||1,651|
|1820 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA||$549K||3||1||1,104|
|645 Lyndon St Monterey, CA||$556K||3||2||1,292|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!