684 Broadway APT 12E, New York, NY 100123 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1905
- View: City
- ,Central Air Conditioning,North South and East exposures,Wood-burning fireplace Roof deck Full city view Full skyline view Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Storage space Great closet space Washer/dryer
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 12.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 21
- Zillow Home ID: 2111845958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 684 Broadway APT 12E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in New York Metro, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 1 Wall Street Ct PH 3 New York, NY$697K11675
- 682 Broadway New York, NY$7.29M----37,380
- 682 Broadway APT 7A New York, NY$1.6M------
- 682 Broadway APT 4A New York, NY$1.67M------
- 682 Broadway FL 3 New York, NY$3.71M------
- 682 Broadway # 8THF New York, NY$1.06M------
- 682 Broadway APT 2A New York, NY$3.85M21--
- 682 Broadway APT 7B New York, NY$2.4M21--
- 682 Broadway APT 5A New York, NY$844K21--
- 682 Broadway APT 7A New York, NY$3.1M31--
- 682 Broadway # 3 New York, NY$5.25M433,000
- 682 Broadway APT 5B New York, NY$1.05M------
- 682 Broadway New York, NY$4.82M------
- 3 W 36th St New York, NY$2.8MStudio1--
- 684 Broadway APT 4E New York, NY$2.91M------
- 684 Broadway APT 5E New York, NY$2.64M------
- 684 Broadway APT 12E New York, NY$6.61M32.5--
- 684 Broadway APT 9W New York, NY$2.86M------
- 684 Broadway APT 11E New York, NY$6.01M43--
- 684 Broadway APT 3E New York, NY$3M------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292