684 Skyline Rd, Henderson, NV 890023 beds, 2 baths, 1,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $148,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 580 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 17930515068
- Zillow Home ID: 7222825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 684 Skyline Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Henderson, and 132% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Hills home values.
- 686 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$164K311,468
- 682 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$229K422,096
- 688 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$179K421,656
- 680 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$231K322,066
- 683 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$215K321,866
- 681 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$228K322,096
- 685 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$185K421,656
- 679 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$172K321,468
- 687 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$171K321,468
- 690 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$166K321,468
- 678 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$197K321,656
- 677 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$216K422,096
- 689 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$177K421,656
- 692 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$179K421,656
- 676 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$173K321,468
- 691 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$176K331,468
- 675 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$204K321,867
- 694 Skyline Rd Henderson, NV$183K321,468
- 684 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$231K421,656
- 682 Scenic Tierra Ln Henderson, NV$203K321,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.