A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 623 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $168,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00141300
- Zillow Home ID: 58121160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-199K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06377 homes, this home is valued 11% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Sterling, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|690 Sterling Rd Sterling, CT||$152K||3||1||1,596|
|678 Sterling Rd Sterling, CT||$141K||3||1||1,092|
|668 Sterling Rd Sterling, CT||$226K||4||2||2,128|
|7 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$137K||3||1.5||1,050|
|13 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$150K||3||2||1,574|
|21 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$152K||3||2||1,596|
|8 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$137K||--||--||--|
|6 Courtney Ln Sterling, CT||$267K||3||2.5||2,137|
|3 Courtney Ln Sterling, CT||$248K||4||3.01||2,246|
|660 Sterling Rd Sterling, CT||$100K||2||1||858|
|654 Sterling Rd Sterling, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,352|
|31 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$177K||3||2||1,996|
|50 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$112K||--||--||--|
|53 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$246K||3||2.5||2,448|
|Courtney Ln Sterling, CT||$110K||--||--||--|
|41 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$187K||3||2||1,547|
|11 Courtney Ln Sterling, CT||$297K||4||2.5||3,480|
|21 Courtney Ln Sterling, CT||$242K||3||2.5||1,914|
|81 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$168K||3||2||1,456|
|30 Old Cranston Rd Sterling, CT||$184K||3||1.5||1,935|
Nearby Schools in Sterling
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.