- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
684 Union Ave, Providence, RI 029093 beds, 1 bath, 1,392 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1100303 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65803655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 684 Union Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silverlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 105.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Providence, and 150.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 680 Union Ave Providence, RI$115K31832
- Union Ave Providence, RI$95K31.51,080
- Moorefield St Providence, RI$124K32.51,632
- 20 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$417K41.51,301
- 16 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$406K311,014
- 679 Union Ave Providence, RI$126K322,618
- 15 Swanton St Providence, RI--------
- 17 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$432K21896
- 19 Swanton St Providence, RI--------
- 19 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$532K321,680
- 32 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$434K411,152
- 675 Union Ave Providence, RI$153K431,831
- 40 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$433K32.51,910
- 14 Stanton Ave Narragansett, RI$393K411,344
- 693 Union Ave Providence, RI$118K31980
- 670 Union Ave UNIT 6 Providence, RI$93K21.51,008
- 670 Union Ave APT 2 Providence, RI$92K21.51,008
- 670 Union Ave APT 3 Providence, RI$92K21.51,008
- 670 Union Ave APT 1 Providence, RI$92K21.51,008
- 670 Union Ave UNIT 8 Providence, RI$136K21.51,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!