- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6840 Earlswood Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 3 baths, 1,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,549 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 113
- Parcel #: 491409111092000500
- Zillow Home ID: 66386478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6840 Earlswood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 6844 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K311,508
- 6848 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K31.52,275
- 2823 Everbloom Pl Indianapolis, IN$109K321,637
- 6906 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K42.52,076
- 6826 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K321,579
- 2827 Everbloom Pl Indianapolis, IN$160K332,504
- 6910 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,754
- 6822 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K311,264
- 6843 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$118K31.52,226
- 6839 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K431,508
- 6847 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K31.52,076
- 6835 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K42.51,732
- 2831 Everbloom Pl Indianapolis, IN$99K321,204
- 6905 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K32.52,022
- 6914 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K31.51,979
- 6831 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K321,732
- 6818 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K31.51,568
- 6909 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K321,856
- 6827 Earlswood Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K32.51,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.