- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6841 Dume Dr, Malibu, CA 902654 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Solar
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1987 for $525,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Tennis court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4468008028
- Zillow Home ID: 20556682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6841 Dume Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in Malibu, and 135.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
- 6839 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$2.42M432,600
- 6843 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.04M542,875
- 6855 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.49M342,673
- 6815 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$4.43M553,966
- 6867 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$5.13M543,814
- 6837 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.49M453,160
- 6805 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.59M43.53,335
- 29179 Grayfox St Malibu, CA$2.3M211,316
- 6769 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.23M53.51,990
- 6828 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.64M453,937
- 6804 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$2.34M322,683
- 6756 Wandermere Rd Malibu, CA$2.16M321,689
- 6755 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$2.35M321,245
- 6818 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$6.76M475,446
- 6744 Wandermere Rd Malibu, CA$2.58M432,432
- 6915 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$2.19M321,808
- 6900 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$3.77M454,256
- 6780 Dume Dr Malibu, CA$1.87M321,446
- 29171 Grayfox St Malibu, CA$4.03M543,962
- 6726 Wandermere Rd Malibu, CA$2.54M421,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.