- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6841 Warwick St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $14,500
- Price/sqft: $20
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 742 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22086735
- Zillow Home ID: 88604743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6841 Warwick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% greater than in Detroit, and 806.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,152 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1926
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 6833 Warwick St Detroit, MI$37K21866
- 6849 Warwick St Detroit, MI$28K--1749
- 6827 Warwick St Detroit, MI$72K--11,087
- 6857 Warwick St Detroit, MI$65K--11,044
- 6817 Warwick St Detroit, MI$51K--1768
- 6865 Warwick St Detroit, MI$40K32637
- 6809 Warwick St Detroit, MI$33K--1768
- 6875 Warwick St Detroit, MI$37K--1695
- 6824 Warwick St Detroit, MI$68K311,500
- 6801 Warwick St Detroit, MI$59K311,051
- 6816 Warwick St Detroit, MI$111K311,951
- 6881 Warwick St Detroit, MI$29K--1813
- 6840 Piedmont St Detroit, MI$56K311,200
- 6832 Piedmont St Detroit, MI$33K31.51,093
- 6822 Piedmont St Detroit, MI$36K21700
- 6856 Piedmont St Detroit, MI$23K311,100
- 6808 Warwick St Detroit, MI$64K--1739
- 6816 Piedmont St Detroit, MI$28K--1.51,127
- 6840 Warwick St Detroit, MI$28K421,450
- 6848 Warwick St Detroit, MI$25K31.5816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.