6845 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 462785 beds, 6 baths, 6,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Finished basement, 1607 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 1098 sqft
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,067 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490422110053000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1206869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6845 W 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6744 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$383K323,882
- 6740 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$389K54.54,644
- 6815 W 86th St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 6745 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$337K31.53,038
- 6734 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$332K41.52,694
- 6901 W 86th St Indianapolis, IN$767K548,310
- 6756 Thoroughbred Dr Indianapolis, IN$583K42.54,092
- 6716 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$271K31.52,105
- 6741 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$331K322,362
- 6726 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$308K433,192
- 6735 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$458K43.55,956
- 6766 Thoroughbred Dr Indianapolis, IN$585K32.53,752
- 8530 Conarroe Rd Indianapolis, IN$267K31.52,220
- 6746 Thoroughbred Dr Indianapolis, IN$566K42.53,965
- 8540 Conarroe Rd Indianapolis, IN$277K32.52,280
- 6727 Falcon Rdg Indianapolis, IN$395K41.53,352
- 8522 Conarroe Rd Indianapolis, IN$308K312,096
- 6759 Thoroughbred Dr Indianapolis, IN$1.07M54.56,639
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.