6846 38th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,985 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 710 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 250 sqft
- Strong potential for second Lake View home development on south side of property
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7974200785
- Zillow Home ID: 49073822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6846 38th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bryant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.7% less than in Seattle, and 94.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 6842 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$595K422,040
- 3807 NE 70th St Seattle, WA$507K21.51,260
- 6838 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$644K422,040
- 3813 NE 70th St Seattle, WA$787K42.52,330
- 3801 NE 70th St Seattle, WA$519K31.751,690
- 6834 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$652K432,110
- 6845 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$625K422,220
- 6837 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$731K32.753,170
- 6830 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$567K411,820
- 3817 NE 70th St Seattle, WA$733K42.752,750
- 6831 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$595K42.51,950
- 6848 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$798K32.252,850
- 6826 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$598K32.252,100
- 7002 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$481K311,220
- 6827 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$698K432,700
- 7003 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$631K52.752,160
- 7006 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$537K41.751,700
- 6843 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$584K41.51,930
- 6847 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$573K41.51,810
- 6818 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$653K41.752,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.