6847 Arthur Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,224 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $33,500
- Price/sqft: $30
- Heat - electric, Cable ready, Oven / range
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1415490000
- Zillow Home ID: 44540920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6847 Arthur Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.1% higher than in Jacksonville, and 380% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington home values.
- 6855 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$61K211,347
- 6831 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$47K311,206
- 6848 Ryance Rd Jacksonville, FL$41K21780
- 6852 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$79K321,618
- 6846 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$85K321,500
- 6830 Ryance Rd Jacksonville, FL$45K21792
- 6823 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$68K211,040
- 6838 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$50K211,039
- 6870 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$55K311,291
- 6858 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$64K21795
- 6876 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$52K211,135
- 6864 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$51K311,136
- 6820 Ryance Rd Jacksonville, FL$70K311,645
- 6880 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$74K21950
- 6832 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$60K211,078
- 6837 Ryance Rd Jacksonville, FL$66K211,199
- 6815 Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$126K321,665
- 7844 Cocoa Ave # 1 Jacksonville, FL$115K----1,159
- 7844 Cocoa Ave # 2 Jacksonville, FL$101K321,159
- 7844 Cocoa Ave # 0 Jacksonville, FL$101K321,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.