A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Property backs to Conservation Easement * Impressive west facing windows allow for sun-drenched rooms, and low heating costs * Stainless steel appliances * Gas range/oven * Views of Continental Divide * 1 mile to Downtown Estes Park * 1 mile to Rocky Mountain National Park * Vaulted and cathedral ceilings throughout * Open, great-room concept with gas fireplace * Access deck through Living Room or Master Bedroom French Doors * Glass front kitchen cabinets * Ceramic tile in the Kitchen * Lovely 5-piece Master Bath with jetted tub, glass shower doors and his/hers sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2105919981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 80517 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Estes Park as a whole. Among 80517 homes, this home is valued 29.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Estes Park, and 2.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
Nearby Schools in Estes Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!