685 E Central Ave, Morgan Hill, CA 950374 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $747,000
- Price/sqft: $276
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 694 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,708 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 72628030
- Zillow Home ID: 64784008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 685 E Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 675 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$819K42.52,333
- 695 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$978K43.53,515
- 17832 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$889K43.53,197
- 17842 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$872K533,000
- 705 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$706K32.51,850
- 665 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$877K533,035
- 17822 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$697K321,745
- 17852 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$976K43.53,515
- 715 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$699K32.51,815
- 660 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.01M533,378
- 670 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$960K32.52,727
- 17812 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$887K52.53,035
- 650 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$927K533,091
- 680 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$918K532,666
- 655 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$809K42.52,333
- 690 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$693K32.51,815
- 17865 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$645K32.51,446
- 640 E Central Ave Morgan Hill, CA$914K432,692
- 17835 Calle Central Morgan Hill, CA$625K32.51,425
- 17828 Calle Tierra Morgan Hill, CA$641K32.51,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.