- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
685 Morris St, Albany, NY 122083 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $193,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 01010006405900020350000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29643198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 685 Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% lower than in Albany, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 687 Morris St Albany, NY$168K41.51,632
- 693 Morris St Albany, NY$170K41.51,767
- 19 S Main Ave Albany, NY$186K62.52,214
- 695 Morris St Albany, NY$144K41.51,881
- 15 S Main Ave Albany, NY$195K41.53,160
- 697 Morris St Albany, NY$161K51.52,043
- 686 Morris St Albany, NY$149K321,559
- 9 S Main Ave Albany, NY$489K33.54,186
- 688 Morris St Albany, NY$143K311,355
- 699 Morris St Albany, NY$135K421,552
- 690 Morris St Albany, NY$145K622,112
- 692 Morris St Albany, NY$186K411,630
- 701 Morris St Albany, NY$167K622,640
- 7 S Main Ave Albany, NY$263K62.53,204
- 35 S Main Ave Albany, NY$209K332,454
- 696 Morris St Albany, NY$191K511,747
- 847 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$210K622,736
- 851 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$185K31.51,320
- 703 Morris St Albany, NY$138K311,025
- 39 S Main Ave Albany, NY$194K422,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!