6854 Flick Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462374 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,544 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 491523104019000300
- Zillow Home ID: 59811022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6854 Flick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 6862 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$173K41.52,890
- 6846 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$185K432,890
- 6853 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$179K42.53,136
- 6861 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$178K42.53,136
- 6845 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$168K42.52,800
- 6851 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$180K433,136
- 6870 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$162K41.52,544
- 6838 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$193K41.53,248
- 6859 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$156K31.52,428
- 6869 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$166K41.52,890
- 6843 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$167K422,890
- 6867 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$181K41.52,890
- 6837 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$160K41.52,428
- 6903 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$163K41.52,428
- 6830 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K41.52,544
- 6901 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$171K41.53,136
- 6835 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$160K42.52,502
- 6910 Flick Dr Indianapolis, IN$184K41.53,278
- 6856 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$164K41.53,136
- 6829 Harriet Dr Indianapolis, IN$165K41.52,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.