686 Blakley Dr, Kingsport, TN 376643 beds, 3 baths, 1,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 768 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Awesome City Location ! Close to new school !
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 105H B 03300 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42464225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 686 Blakley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37664 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.5% less than in Kingsport, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37664 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kingsport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37664 home values.
- 680 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN$145K--32,770
- 697 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN$162K42.51,674
- 685 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN$156K--22,227
- 329 Devine Cir Kingsport, TN$134K--1.51,875
- 345 Devine Cir Kingsport, TN$109K--11,250
- 607 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN--------
- 668 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN$164K--22,375
- 261 Kanan Dr Kingsport, TN$171K--22,641
- 273 Kanan Dr Kingsport, TN$143K--2.51,701
- 715 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN$125K--2.51,950
- 669 Blakley Dr Kingsport, TN$144K--2.51,856
- 334 Devine Cir Kingsport, TN$112K--2.51,774
- 322 Devine Cir Kingsport, TN$149K--2.51,712
- 344 Devine Cir Kingsport, TN$101K--1.51,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292