- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
686 Earlham St, Pasadena, CA 911011 bed, 3 baths, 1,663 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,837 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1961
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,663 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 5731015032
- Zillow Home ID: 20866613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 686 Earlham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% higher than in Pasadena, and 74.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Central home values.
- 680 Earlham St Pasadena, CA$625K311,176
- 686 Earlham St APT 6 Pasadena, CA$381KStudio1--
- 702 Earlham St Pasadena, CA$780K432,078
- 590 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$701K421,766
- 683 Santa Barbara St Pasadena, CA$999K432,728
- 693 Santa Barbara St Pasadena, CA$1.3M213,875
- 693 Santa Barbara St # 2 Pasadena, CA$343K21595
- 606 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$945K432,520
- 600 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$490K22962
- 582 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$649K321,409
- 610 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$801K432,152
- 708 Earlham St Pasadena, CA$589K311,080
- 701 Santa Barbara St Pasadena, CA$822K211,840
- 570 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.41M444,010
- 709 Santa Barbara St Pasadena, CA$802K322,241
- 720 Earlham St Pasadena, CA$780K432,052
- 634 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$793K332,081
- 687 Earlham St Pasadena, CA$524K21832
- 564 N El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$956K633,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.