- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
686 Hakaka St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 3 baths, 2,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $1,050,000
- Parking: 402 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 1310450070000
- Zillow Home ID: 601137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 686 Hakaka Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% lower than in Honolulu, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 690 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2.02M632,385
- 676 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$1.63M331,890
- 698 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2.44M433,401
- 668 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$1.82M521,896
- 685 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2.47M642,162
- 677 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$1.9M322,614
- 691 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$1.78M321,478
- 660 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2.62M323,552
- 669 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2.12M55.55,832
- 708 Palekaua St Honolulu, HI$5.45M------
- 661 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$1.66M522,232
- 710 Palekaua Pl Honolulu, HI$1.8M321,472
- 704 Palekaua Pl Honolulu, HI$1.77M321,475
- 650 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2M322,420
- 716 Palekaua Pl Honolulu, HI$1.83M42.51,918
- 702 Palekaua Pl Honolulu, HI$3.12M443,870
- 651 Hakaka St Honolulu, HI$2.08M43.53,200
- 674 Hakaka Pl Honolulu, HI$2.16M432,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.