- Spacious Open Floor Plan with minimal hallway and Extra Large Rooms
Ultra Convenient Location!!
- Calabazas park, Meyerholz Elementary School, and the new upcoming Calabazas Library are just around the corner (literally)
- Walking distance to several shopping centers
- Easy Access to 85 and 280
Fully Remodeled in 2007 and Luxurious!!
- Top of the line Hunter Douglas Window Coverings throughout
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Grand Circular Foyer with intricate marblework and medallion
- French Country KraftMaid Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Huge island with fossil stone marble top
- Open floor plan is great for families
- Spacious Living Room/Dining room area
- Every Bedroom at about 13' x 13'
- Two Amazing Bathrooms
- Hansgrohe Axor and Toto Fixtures
- One with oversized 72" x 42" air-whirlpool tub and hydrotherapy shower
- One with Brazilian Shower and Steam Enclosure
- Italian cabinetry and italian glass counters
- All Marble Tile
- Lots of niche areas to display family heirlooms and artwork
- Beautifully painted
- Beautiful Crown Mouldings and Baseboard
- Very, very well insulated - minimal need for heating and cooling...saves $$!
- Front Yard is the envy of the neighborhood with gorgeous rose bushes, many hummingbird friendly plants and lots of fruit trees!! (Gardner's service included)
- Back Yard is awesome too with a wonderful covered redwood deck and more fruit trees!
- Neighbors are great, neighborhood is super safe and great for kids
- And the list goes on!!!
Neighbors are all very loving and friendly. We watch out for each other and it's no wonder that we have one of the safest neighborhoods around!! It's an amazing neighborhood for families. School, Park and Library are all around the corner, not to mention that they are all wonderful!!
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1,320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $571
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 37208043
- Zillow Home ID: 19640893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 70.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% less than in San Jose, and 37.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|6870 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.61M||4||3||1,712|
|1115 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.52M||3||1||1,248|
|6880 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.84M||4||4.5||2,599|
|6840 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.71M||5||3||2,071|
|6867 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.49M||4||2||1,335|
|6855 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.46M||3||2||1,335|
|1131 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.59M||4||2||1,554|
|6879 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.48M||3||2||1,216|
|1124 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.66M||3||2||1,818|
|6843 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.86M||5||4.5||3,125|
|1112 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.76M||4||2.5||2,468|
|6892 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.65M||5||2||1,616|
|6912 Blue Hill Dr San Jose, CA||$1.54M||3||1||1,242|
|6889 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.51M||3||2||1,335|
|1134 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.71M||4||2||2,389|
|6820 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.48M||4||2||1,335|
|6827 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.45M||4||2||1,335|
|1145 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.58M||3||2||1,457|
|1146 Arlington Ln San Jose, CA||$1.55M||3||2||1,498|
|6901 Chiala Ln San Jose, CA||$1.85M||6||4||2,878|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!