6860 Collinswood Dr, Nashville, TN 372213 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,343 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 155080C20500CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41189925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6860 Collinswood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% lower than in Nashville, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37221 home values.
- 6864 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$242K32.51,954
- 6856 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$242K332,334
- 6868 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$318K432,871
- Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$289K333,385
- 6529 Chessington Dr Nashville, TN$277K433,482
- 6852 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$263K32.52,590
- 1000 Harding Trace Ct Nashville, TN$237K331,820
- 6872 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$234K32.52,206
- 6872 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$142K322,206
- 6533 Chessington Dr Nashville, TN$300K342,745
- 6525 Chessington Dr Nashville, TN$301K332,808
- 6865 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$239K332,050
- 6537 Chessington Dr Nashville, TN$257K33.52,301
- 6848 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$287K333,654
- 6869 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$289K333,385
- 6900 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$246K32.52,231
- 1001 Harding Trace Ct Nashville, TN$237K32.51,980
- 6873 Collinswood Dr Nashville, TN$269K32.52,528
- 6521 Chessington Dr Nashville, TN$221K32.51,221
- 1004 Harding Trace Ct Nashville, TN$287K32.52,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.