6864 Penrod St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $6,000
- Price/sqft: $5
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22077505
- Zillow Home ID: 88219264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6864 Penrod Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Detroit, and 554.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,114 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1960
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 6862 Penrod St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 6880 Penrod St Detroit, MI$32K311,104
- 6870 Penrod St Detroit, MI$35K31777
- 6850 Penrod St Detroit, MI$57K--22,015
- 6840 Penrod St Detroit, MI$34K--11,353
- 6888 Penrod St Detroit, MI$29K31.5672
- 6885 Penrod St Detroit, MI$44K--1--
- 6830 Penrod St Detroit, MI$35K--11,284
- 6896 Penrod St Detroit, MI$42K--1863
- 6865 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$34K31994
- 6873 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$32K32960
- 6857 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$41K--11,172
- 6824 Penrod St Detroit, MI$34K--11,085
- 6881 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$59K312,000
- 6849 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$33K--11,136
- 6904 Penrod St Detroit, MI$38K--1735
- 6889 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$40K--1938
- 6839 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$46K321,106
- 6857 Penrod St Detroit, MI$63K311,600
- 6816 Penrod St Detroit, MI$30K31893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.