- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6866 Windsor Way, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $857
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 37216004
- Zillow Home ID: 19641167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6866 Windsor Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 6878 Windsor Way San Jose, CA$1.47M321,472
- 6854 Windsor Way San Jose, CA$1.42M321,620
- 6867 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.45M321,400
- 6855 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.49M321,783
- 6879 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.49M321,472
- 1447 Kintyre Way San Jose, CA$1.6M432,102
- 6842 Windsor Way San Jose, CA$1.43M321,357
- 6890 Windsor Way San Jose, CA$1.48M321,400
- 6845 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.37M321,274
- 6891 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.47M321,400
- 1448 Buckthorne Way San Jose, CA$1.54M331,708
- 1437 Kintyre Way San Jose, CA$1.64M421,932
- 6830 Windsor Way San Jose, CA$1.46M321,300
- 6904 Windsor Way San Jose, CA$1.6M532,277
- 1440 Buckthorne Way San Jose, CA$1.55M321,733
- 6833 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.43M321,300
- 6901 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.55M42.51,937
- 6868 Dartmoor Way San Jose, CA$1.44M321,300
- 1429 Kintyre Way San Jose, CA$1.39M321,300
- 1448 Kintyre Way San Jose, CA$1.47M321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.