687 27th St, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 3 baths, 2,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,441 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,710,000
- Price/sqft: $839
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- View: City, Water
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,039 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6589 002I
- Zillow Home ID: 15182257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 687 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 58% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 1411 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.39M--11,175
- 681 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.94M321,605
- 1401 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--2960
- 1415 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$2.01M43.53,100
- 675 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.38M211,175
- 1421 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.5M321,500
- 688 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.31M--11,080
- 671 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.57M221,495
- 1427 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.29M221,210
- 1345 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.32M--11,111
- 680 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--11,222
- 1339 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--21,150
- 1433 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.73M43.51,175
- 48 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.24M--11,250
- 665 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.32M211,175
- 1333 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$2.08M321,925
- 42 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.27M211,250
- 1439 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--11,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.