- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
687 E 224th St, Bronx, NY 104665 beds, 4 baths, 3,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,030 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 44 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 048260014
- Zillow Home ID: 29831675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 687 E 224th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Williamsbridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2350% higher than in New York, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 685 E 224th St Bronx, NY$376K722,200
- 689 E 224th St Bronx, NY$312K----2,020
- 683 E 224th St Bronx, NY$431K542,200
- 683 E 224th St # 2 Bronx, NY$470K633,000
- 683 E 224th St # TWO Bronx, NY$419K53--
- 691 E 224th St Bronx, NY$493K642,766
- 681 E 224th St Bronx, NY$458K543,030
- 681 E 224th St # 2FAM Bronx, NY$402K------
- 679 E 224th St Bronx, NY$390K----2,240
- 677 E 224th St Bronx, NY$473K622,240
- 674 E 225th St Bronx, NY$177K----462
- 3945 White Plains Rd Bronx, NY$369K----1,694
- 672 E 225th St Bronx, NY$441KStudio--2,900
- 673 E 224th St Bronx, NY$352K----2,400
- 3943 White Plains Rd Bronx, NY$336K----1,456
- 688 E 224th St Bronx, NY$1.06M----5,200
- 686 E 224th St Bronx, NY$352K----2,298
- 670 E 225th St Bronx, NY$315K----2,272
- 676B 224th St # 6706B Oakland Gardens, NY$281K------
- 3941 White Plains Rd Bronx, NY$482K----3,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!