This unit offers:
- upgraded kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, single-basin sink, and granite counters,
- remodeled master bath, plus a separate 1/2 bath for guests,
- full-size washer/dryer in the unit,
- a private 1-car garage with built-in shelving to store your vehicle and extra belongings, plus 1 additional parking space for a second car, and ample visitor parking,
- top floor, elevator accessible, end-unit for privacy, and views, views, views!
- fresh paint and hardwood floors throughout,
- vaulted ceilings with fan and recessed lighting throughout,
- central heat & air-conditioning,
- and gas fireplace.
Plus, the Woodlands community gives you access to 2 pools, 2 spas and 2 tennis courts, and clubhouse. Water/trash services are also provided.
This unit has beautiful views of the Del Cerro hills and fireworks displays on the 4th of July! Mission Trails Regional Park, Mission Trails Golf Course, Cowles Mtn, and Lake Murray walk/bike paths are just outside your door. Close to highways 8, 15, 52 and 125 for various options to head to work, school (SDSU, Grossmont) or play.
Compare against the 1BR Canyon View and Mission Trails apartments in the area, which are smaller, no half-baths, and lack private garage parking and you'll be impressed!
Please call Angela at 619.405.9280 with questions or to schedule a visit. Thanks.
Sorry no pets allowed.
Tenant pays for electric and cable; water is covered by owner
- Available 5/23
- Lease: One Year
- Deposit & fees: 1550
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- 9 days ago
- Views: 606 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 1980
- Floor size: 831 sqft
- HOA Fee: $360
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $280,000
- Parcel #: 6745400230
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 17197626
|Other Units in this Building (56)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6839 Caminito Mundo|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $1,150-1,695.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!