6878 Genevieve Dr, Fort Worth, TX 761374 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,070 sqft
- Parcel #: 07079877
- Zillow Home ID: 29308341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6878 Genevieve Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fossil Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 86.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fossil Park home values.
- 6882 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$194K42.54,009
- 6874 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$186K523,244
- 6886 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$175K432,914
- 6870 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$160K422,370
- 6871 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$188K533,280
- 6890 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$157K422,328
- 6928 Danieldale Dr Fort Worth, TX$226K423,982
- 6866 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$140K421,972
- 6867 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$234K424,075
- 6894 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$141K321,897
- 6862 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$183K42.53,425
- 6863 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$206K63.53,804
- 6924 Danieldale Dr Fort Worth, TX$185K422,975
- 6859 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$164K322,349
- 6858 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$212K624,080
- 6901 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$186K423,153
- 6900 Genevieve Dr Fort Worth, TX$143K321,968
- 6880 Permian Ln Fort Worth, TX$157K322,339
- 6876 Permian Ln Fort Worth, TX$198K42.53,982
- 6920 Danieldale Dr Fort Worth, TX$217K423,992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.