A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,795,000
- Price/sqft: $871
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Steam/Hot Water, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,061 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 20206017
- Zillow Home ID: 19540061
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts De Anza home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among De Anza homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the De Anza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% higher than in Sunnyvale, and 17.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent De Anza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
|684 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1M||2||1||928|
|690 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1.12M||1||1||1,260|
|1236 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.22M||3||1.5||1,334|
|680 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$987K||2||1||968|
|696 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1.95M||6||6||2,914|
|687 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1.34M||5||2.5||1,907|
|683 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,352|
|668 Yellowstone Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.29M||3||3||1,974|
|676 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1.01M||2||1.5||1,006|
|691 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$1.31M||3||2||1,517|
|679 Conway Rd Sunnyvale, CA||$986K||2||1||520|
|678 Yellowstone Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.12M||2||2.5||1,620|
|648 Yellowstone Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.23M||2||2.5||1,620|
|688 Yellowstone Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.13M||2||2.5||1,620|
|658 Yellowstone Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||3||3||1,974|
|1232 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.32M||3||2||1,604|
|1230 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$985K||2||1||1,073|
|677 Winggate Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.32M||4||2||1,866|
|638 Yellowstone Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.35M||3||3||1,974|
|685 Windsor Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$1.54M||4||4||2,389|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!