6880 Old Bagdad Hwy, Bagdad, FL 325305 beds, 3 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Quiet, historic town in the Florida Panhandle. Either you are a "sit on the front porch swing" type of person or you're not...
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 193
- Parcel #: 151N28012000C000011
- Zillow Home ID: 47881316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6880 Old Bagdad Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Milton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Pensacola Metro, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Milton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Milton home values.
- 6876 Old Bagdad Hwy Milton, FL$117K322,015
- 4661 Forsyth St Bagdad, FL$63K211,085
- 6873 Main St Bagdad, FL$70K211,127
- 6868 Old Bagdad Hwy Milton, FL$111K422,008
- 6872 Henderson Ln Bagdad, FL$417K64.54,883
- 4629 Church St FL$339K333,065
- Forsyth St Bagdad, FL--------
- 4625 Forsyth St Bagdad, FL$86K331,848
- 6860 Old Bagdad Hwy Milton, FL$261K417,621
- 6865 Old Bagdad Hwy Milton, FL$124K421,992
- 6865 Allen St Bagdad, FL$104K221,559
- 6860 Allen St Bagdad, FL$73K211,538
- 4621 Forsyth St Bagdad, FL$87K111,910
- 4612 Church St FL$70K211,518
- 4617 Church St FL$73K321,621
- 4613 Church St Milton, FL$63K32975
- 4713 Forsyth St Bagdad, FL$154K422,143
- 6856 Old Bagdad Hwy Milton, FL$91K321,346
- 6856 Allen St Bagdad, FL$67K211,344
- 4617 Forsyth St Bagdad, FL$59K311,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!